Thursday 9 May 2013

LIVERPOOL SOUND COLLAGE





LIVERPOOL SOUND COLLAGE : However thought of compiling this into a CD sure have a weird sense of humor. I got this on discount mercifully. For $20.00, I have this, Linda McCartney's Wild Prairie and Yoko Ono's "Walking On Thin Ice." Of all the three, this was the worst of them all. I find it a great sin that Paul McCartney and The Beatles name should be associated with this trash.  My copy is still brand new more than 10 years since I've bought it 'cos I hardly played it. Paul McCartney have done better experimenting than this.

Paul McCartney, The Beatles
Plastic Beetle : A collage of endless sounds and chatters with snippets of The Beatles' 'Mr. Moonlight.'

Super Furry Animals, The Beatles
Peter Blake 2000 : Sure doesn't know what to make of this. Like a chant with a girl repeating herself countless time. It's close to 17 minutes long and only after having gone through eight torturous mindless chatter, we get to something remotely sounds like music. Paul singing I think.

Youth
Real Gone Dub Made In Manifest In The Vortex Of The Eternal Now : More mindless electronic music they say but I call it noise. The kind of nose one made when playing computer game. This time Paul really lets me down but at the small price I am paying for, I guess I have ot no cause to complain.

Paul McCartney, The Beatles
Made Up

Paul McCartney, The Beatles, Super Furry Animals
Free Now

No comments:

Post a Comment